The computer does not pull PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds or it is a pity to spend 899 rubles, but still want to play? There is a solution – install free PUBG Mobile on your PC or Mac. All you need is an Android emulator, desire and a little time.
PUBG Mobile is no different from the desktop version of the project, but because of the simplified graphics, the game is less demanding on system characteristics, so it can even be installed on a very weak computer.
How to run PUBG Mobile on a Windows PC or Mac using the Nox App Player emulator
Step 1. Download Nox Player from the official website ;
Step 2. Install the emulator, open the program and add a Google account;
Step 3. On the emulator’s desktop, open Google Play, enter PUBG Mobile in the search and install the game;
Step 4. Go to the settings of Nox Player – gear icon in the upper right corner;
Step 5. Click the “General Settings” tab to set the necessary parameters, and go to the “Advanced Settings” item. Follow these steps:
- In Display Settings, set the CPU parameter to 2 or higher (depending on your processor) and RAM to 2048 MB or higher;
- In the Startup Settings item, select the Tablet mode and a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels;
- In the Rendering mode item, select the High-speed mode configuration and move the slider to the value 60;
- Under Graphics Rendering, select OpenGL – it is much more stable.
Step 6. Save the settings and restart the emulator.
Done! Now go to PUBG Mobile through the emulator and enjoy the game. The control settings are set by default: a mouse is used to aim the sight, the WASD buttons are responsible for moving the hero, reloading the weapon by R and so on. All buttons that are responsible for certain actions are highlighted with translucent icons.
How to run PUBG Mobile on a Windows PC or Mac using the BlueStacks emulator
Step 1 . Download BlueStacks from the official website ;
Step 2 . Install the emulator, open the program and add a Google account;
Step 3 . On the emulator’s desktop, open Google Play, enter PUBG Mobile in the search and install the game;
Step 4 . Go to BlueStacks settings to set the necessary parameters. Follow these steps:
- In Screen, set the resolution of your display and select the appropriate DPI option;
- In the Engine section, select the OpenGl graphic render, set the CPU parameter to 2 or higher (depending on your processor) and RAM to 1024 MB or higher;
Step 5 . Save the settings and restart the emulator.
Done! You can go to PUBG Mobile and play.
Empirically, it was possible to find out that through BlueStacks the game works much more stable, even if you set the maximum graphics settings. By default, the same control settings are set as in Nox, but there is one important difference – the right mouse button does not work in BlueStacks to switch to aiming mode. I have to install any other free button.