Ragnarok Online Mobile Eternal Love re-launched its new feature, MVP Battle. In this MVP Battle later adventure can participate to destroy Monster MVP and Mini Boss. This new feature will open on March 22, 2019. You can do MVP Battle on Fridays and can be done at 19.00 – 22.00 WIB.
Then how do you do the MVP Battle in Ragnarok M Eternal Love? The way you have to join in the party and has reached a minimum of Level 70. Then you can register yourself through the NPC in Prontera City. This MVP Battle event will start at 19.00 – 22.00 WIB on Friday. After you successfully register, you must destroy the existing MVP or Mini Boss.
You can do it many times but the gift is limited. If you want to do MVP Battle again, you Adventure must wait a 10-minute pause after defeating the last MVP or Mini Boss. The number of MVPs and Mini Bosses available depends on the number of parties in your group.
MVP Battle Regulations:
- As long as the MVP Battle takes place, you can attack or be attacked by players in other parties
- Both monster status and monster drop are the same as MVP and Mini Boss in general
MVP Battle Prizes:
- If your party succeeds in defeating the Final Boss on the MVP Battle, it will get “Honor Proof” and “Mithril Stone”
- You will also get Drop items from MVP or Mini Boss.
- The maximum prize you can get is 4 MVP and 4 Mini Boss.