The Goblin Jumping Kingdom event starts on April 1, and all events, searches and prizes of Ragnarok M: Eternal Dice will be provided to the player! Twisted Twisted Displays ads.In this guide, you will find additional information and tips on how to present all the awards at the Goblin Spring event.
With the MMORPG theme, Ragnarok Online Mobile is also one of the most downloaded games in Playstore. MMORPG itself stands for Massively Multiplayer Online Role Play Game, which means the game is played together with other people with various roles or jobs that can be played in real-time from anywhere in the world.
1. New Big Cat ‘Daily Reward’ System:The new Daily Reward system features daily rewards for players who log-in and play consecutively. Players may acquire a set of rewards, ranging from: brand new headwear, weapons and equipment, half a month of Premium, or a set of ‘Moon Sakura’s Gift’. In total, there are 30 monthly rewards. Only one character per account may claim the daily login reward.
2. Max Base Level will increase to 105
3. A new major city, “Sakura City – Amatsu”,will be available. With this, the related main quests, collectable quests, and NPC, etc… will also be available. For adventurers who are level 95 or above, you will be able to travel to Amatsu through Captain Karoo at Izlude Island.
4. Marriage Systema. Marriage system is now available! Tip: After finishing the mission from “Miss. Hanako” at Amatsu, you will be available to get married. b. Wedding Reservations After this maintenance, players will be able to reserve a wedding date. To do this, go to the new NPC “Miss Happiness” at the Prontera Cathedral while holding hands. The wedding reservation fee will be 2 million Zeny. The available wedding reservation dates will be within the next 14 days, from 8:00AM to midnight, during any given hour which has not yet been scheduled. Tips: For those adventurers who haven’t finished the “Miss. Hanako” quest, you are still able to check the wedding reservation calendars. Players will receive the [Wedding Process Manual] after reserving a wedding date. All the ceremony details are listed in the manual. c. Wedding Process The steps are as following: Royal Wagon Parade > Friends enter and attend the ceremony > Sacred ritual starts > Happy moment finally arrives > Realm of romantic honeymoon. After finishing all of the steps, you will receive your [Marriage Certificate]. d. Marriage Skills Married couples will receive some exclusive skills: – [Miss You], use it to teleport your spouse to your current position. – [Welcome Home], teleport to the Honeymoon Room – [Party Buff], increase each other’s Base and Job Exp. receiving by 1% e. Return the Favor Married couples will be able to accept the ‘Return the Favor’ quest from “Miss. Hanako”, which unlocks the exclusive Honeymoon Room for that couple. f. Divorce System A married couple will be able to apply for divorce at “Miss. Happiness” NPC, with an agreement. If an individual wishes to force the divorce from their spouse, then they can finish the quest from the Amatsu NPC “Lucy”.
5. New Weekly Event – Oracle Dungeon
When developing your character, there is a big difference in Ragnarok Eternal Love and Ragnarok Online PC! What should be considered?
Although it feels fun for nostalgia for Ragnarok Eternal Love has a character build system that is different from the Ragnarok Online PC that we all know. Although almost all of the skill and character types both games are quite similar, but in fact there are (at least) five major differences that you have to pay attention to as build character.
Tired of playing that game? Here comes some of the latest free Android games in March 2019 to fill your days!
Entering the second week of March 2019, of course there are many games that you can try. Well, this time RagnarokMobileGuides is back to present the latest free Android game that you can play to fill your days later.